ArChiTeCt'S LIFE....

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Welcome penduduk kampung Adelaide

9 april ~ 15 April 2005


the welcoming team at perth domestic airport


3 angels from kampong Adelaide finally got back 2 Charlie, arrive in separate flight to avoid high air ticket price… 4.pm maylin, 11pm sheryee n serine. Maylin try to purchase the same flight as the two but I think the airline increase 50 bucks overnight for that particular flight. Anyway traveling by Virgin Blue is not a good idea!! 1st, the seat pitch is only 30” similar 2 Qantas, others offering 33-35”. Leather seat… another no no.. One word says it all… very uncomfortable. 2nd, unattractive 737. 3rd, crazy pilot!! Trust me I been traveling wit it a few times n I can’t believe with my own eyes!! 4th, passengers.. its more on low class than budget, children run around, crying, everyone making noises.. like a party going on!! So I advice those going to Sydney… ling, Jennifer, Jessie n others plz take Qantas its 30 bucks extra!!!

back to this.. 3 of them cramp in to my room.. ehehehe very pai sey some of them dint sleep well because I’m doin work at night to sunrise, and eventually the guest woke up earlier than I do… I think always like that 1 lah… in London, I always have 2 wake jwei up!! That pig!!! I drove them to clubbing on the day they arrived, Metro superclub, every one of us drink like mad, not bad the gals can drink!!! The picture I post up describe everything… eheheh i hope its been a great trip for them, and im looking forward for their next visit, wherever im, if im not in perth!!!




clockwise from top left, leaving for adelaide; freo ; freo, wit jess, serine, sheryee, me, maylin, huaypin and cherry; CBD of perth (click 2 enlarge)




clockwise from top left- 3 gals at C restaurant, located 33rd floor of st martin building ; 5 of us ; teong and me!! ; sherine's pigeon (click 2 enlarge)




clockwise from top left, our desert; teong's lamb; my pork; yumm finish (click 2 enlarge)



perth city trip!!! 3 gals shop till they drop!!! seriouly bought a lot of things!!!!



beach fun... thanks 2 jon for bringing them. they eventually went there twice, the 2nd time, they went at 6am!! cold!! they seriously hav fun


kings park!!! and cambridge lake!!!

1 Comments:

  • hi all architectlife.blogspot.com admin found your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, February 11, 2013 12:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home