ArChiTeCt'S LIFE....

Monday, May 16, 2005

europe photos

1st leg - London


5pm walking pass British Parliament Westminster

Its a beautiful city, so colorful and vibrant.. er not during winter… so dull, especially the f**kin weather, no sunshine and always raining . Very depressing!! At lease I enjoy myself, anyway it’s my 1st time in Europe, so can’t complain. 2 jwei, thanks for the accommodation that u provided me, the time u spent with me during my whole visit in London, wont forget the silly things that I did…omg, thank for the breakfast n supper, u cooked for me… so touching, 1st time a friend cooked supper for me!!! And finally sorry for disturbing for so long.. hehe.. anyway, appreciate it a lot!!! Suppose 2 go Italy earlier but, my flight with bmi was canceled, because of strike at Napoli airport. So postpone to next 2 days… met Carmen, at Harrods for a coffee, I bet MHSian recognize her.. a big enemy.. ha, who don’t hate our school ? anyway im really happy to see her. I think I’ll be back 2 London again end of this year, visit my buddies who are going to study there. How often you get your friends to visit u when u are overseas…



top left clockwise - London eye; Buckingham palace; outside Buckingham palace; Piccadilly circus, junction of Oxford and Piccadilly Street . (click 2 enlarge)



top left clockwise - great company; dinner; carmen, my old friend..primary classmate; 2 drunken blokes at hard rock- jwei.



top left clockwise - Trafalgar sq; Buck palace main gate; london bridge, london CBD


AA of london, architecture association... very central located, Oxford street summore... but kinda small for a school to operate


2nd leg - Napoli-Roma-Firenze-Pisa, Italia


- less than 3 hours of sleep- 6am- walking at oxford street, gettin on tube to Heathrow airport, departin for napoli

Italy, rich with its culture and history, not recommended for people who like to travel alone, especially Rome, locals are tricky and very unfriendly. I spend only 2 and half days in Italy, cover almost all the famous structure and buildings. Arrived in Napoli, got in a bus 2 the city and walk around for 1 hour, it is so dirty, tons of rubbish everywhere in the city and it stinks, I felt like im in Bombay or worse a rubbish dumping site. I can’t take it, so i travel in a train towards Rome. In Rome, everyone stares at me, like I’m an alien. Some of them look like they trying to snatch something from me. Bad bad… the next day visit all the tourist spot except the Sistine chapel. In the train again heading for firenze, not that I don’t like rome, I love to stay a few more days, but just worried unwanted incident might happen… the last day in italy, traveling by train to pisa and back to firenze … spend most of the time traveling on the train… 2 and half day in Italy, travel like a mad cow, running around the city and chasing trains… haiz wat an experience



top left clockwise- napoli, an old man kneeling down on the street; colosseo ; monumento a vittorio emanuele 2; san pietro/st peters


piza, piza tower; st peter's basilica vatican, climbin up to the top of the dome



top left clockwise- st peter's basilica, design by leonardo da vinci; top of the dome, the highest structure in rome; fontana di trevi,rome; firenze/ florence

3rd leg - Luzern, Switzerland











4th leg - Salzburg-Wein, Austria











5th leg - Praha Czech, Republica












1 Comments:

  • Hi choonwee, I found your blog while googling for something similar to this topic - europe photos. I like to look at artistic photos of people, especially at their smiling faces. If you have some free time go to http://photo-personals-search.com for free photo search and rate pictures of singles from your neighborhood.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, December 02, 2005 2:00:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home