ArChiTeCt'S LIFE....

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Brand new start??

its week 4 of school, and I was a little bit left behind, especially my Japanese class. Sometimes cant really attend jap lectures cos time crash wit my design class... so which 1 is important? obviously design la... so when i attended some tut for jap, i was lost n confuse, everyone in that class know how to read hiragana and the vocabulary n i was like.....oh shit... seriously need 2 catch up during the easter holidays.its weird that i began to read architectural books and think of the design of my building, cos i never be that serious in working on design. i went to culture lecture today, as at lot of my friends know that i always skip that boring lecture, but dunno y i attend, somemore less than half of the class were there... clean my room for the 1st time today, since i came bak perth a month ago, eheheh just lazy 2 unpack my luggage and arrange my books. i felt kinda weird after all that and i find it difficult to explain how i feel for the whole day, its a good thing, maybe this is human revolution?

anyway, met up jess, teong, cherry, ken, josh, morr n chris for evening coffee at Farrells, its like almost every single day hang out together, i enjoyed having them everyday, just that.... i will miss all of them when i leave curtin for other uni this june......

i think that there's something in me that changes me for the day n i hope the good changes will stay. hope some ppl will notice this.......
will work hard and smart no matter how my life goes.... ...


will post up my europe photos, and the storries of the past soon

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home