ArChiTeCt'S LIFE....

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

One step to my dream of flying.....


video of my first flight...... finally i got 2 fly a plane (thz alicia for helpin me 2 capture this)


ready for take of..........

One step to my dream of flying.....Since small I admire wit huge airplanes especially commercial aircraft, how it takes off n land, flying without any restriction on air, er… basically flying freely. I can be consider lucky to fly a few times in an aircraft overseas when I was in kindergarten, thanks to my parents. But think about it, my youngest brother and sister is even luckier, flew quite often as well as half way round the earth when they were younger. Damn jealous… I can’t even fly or travel often when I’m in their age. Time changed, now everyone can fly … sob..thz to Airasia. Anyway, I finally achieved what I always wanted…… to fly an aircraft by myself. August 6th 2005, around 3 o clock at Jandakot Airport Perth, a historical day of me, I took my first take off, felt very nervous and excited. When the plane flew up, the experiences is indescribable, it was awesome, looking down from more than 5000 feet above, with breathtaking view… city skyscraper to WA beautiful coast, Rottenest island to the Peel region, all in one picture. One word astonishing… thanks to my instructor that guide me on the flight, I ‘m still considering taking a private or a commercial license … maybe after establish my architect firm, I can work for airlines as casual pilot… not bad huh….

30 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home