ArChiTeCt'S LIFE....

Sunday, December 03, 2006

2006 KL International Buskers Festival - 2nd dec 2006

A few days after I landed in KL, I was invited to join a voluntary performance for the 1st 2006 KL International Buskers Festival Street Parade at Kuala Lumpur’s famous landmark – Sultan Abdul Aziz Building aka high court. So guess wart am I performing? Not a flower, not those with the fire thingi, not a clown, but a crowd instigator (I think tat a correct word). Yup… it’s a person who instigate the crowd to join in the parade (be a part of the parade) and have fun!

me n pin - ready for the nite ; the crowd instigator with kids in green

my groupie seems 2 enjoy themselves with other performers.. ; look at them (the yellow shirts) tats wart im doin as well for 2 hours dancing around

I was stationed at the road (stage) right in front of seated audience beside the VIPS the whole night just to entertain and bring the crowd to get in the mood. But, Malaysian crowd are sad, very sad I should say, they were just seated down quietly and staring bluntly at us, where we are trying so hard to keep them get involve. Hard work u know, jumping up and down, dancing, screaming, running around the road, acting stupidly in front of thousand of ppl and on national TV for 2 hours, but I did enjoyed my job. A wonderful and unforgettable experience tat I ever had. - Not many people in the world can have the chance to do tat, thank you Soka Gakai Malaysia and huay pin for getting me involve in this festival.


me.. on the stage, still performing at that time; the ng sisters...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home