ArChiTeCt'S LIFE....

Saturday, November 25, 2006

design work

Below are some of my semester works for architectural design. It meant to be simple, because it’s a final sem folio, where we have to compile works that we have done the whole sem. Bloody hard work especially towards the end of semester, that’s why I haven’t been updating my blog… anyway im flying off later at afternoon back to Malaysia… im glad that can say I have done quite well back in uni. Well, have to admit I will miss Perth, cos this sem i made lots of new friends, enjoy most of my time here especially with those fifth years… they really make my sem great! Will miss them… im already missing Alicia.. ahahaha damm…

Bluescope steel competition



Final semester design folio
Developing a theoretical practice






Documentation






3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home