ArChiTeCt'S LIFE....

Sunday, June 11, 2006

radiance.....

one of my rendered picture
one of my project... for building science 301, basically a lighting project, see how well one can light up the space by putting lighting in… the program only run on a completely complicated software, not apple but Linux. Most (all, I bet) of us have no idea how to use n works even after weeks of tutorial given. we took a semester to learn now to use it!! But thanks to my friends help in this project by teaching me how tat bloody program work… without them; probably I will continue staring on the screen helplessly.
we were given a interior space where no lighting included, our job is to put the lights in n make it bright!! can u see the 2 pic on the wall, lol, can u notice where am i.... ? both of the pic, i added in... the one on the left, evan tryin to pluck the grapes using his mouth

guess wat? all the object in the space are computer generated.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home